PEK 7.69% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

55 cents i guess that's fair enough, page-2

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hey Dim, was about to write under a different thread but your one sort of fits so hope you dont mind if I join in. To tie it in I will say I reckon 55c is ok because,

* Last placement @ 46c fully taken up, then within a few days of the stock being open we were into the 60s and the most discussed stock on HC.

Ok the pessimist would say that was then this was now, true, buts lets look at then and now..(this is from memory I just checked this stuff but didnt write it down but should be pretty right)

(Then means last Oct BTW).

*Then stock issued @ 46c, this time @ 55c

*Then Gold @ about $1250 US now Gold @ 1540.

* Then ASX low/mid 4000pts now closer to 5000pts

* Then DOW about 10500pts now up to about 12800pts

*Rare earth prices have more than doubled between then and now and still rising with the very latest reports tipping them to keep rising.

* Phosphate Niobium Tantalum Titanium all up well over twenty percent between last October and now. All still rising.

Our resource is much more defined than it was last October.It is being recognised as a world class in size and grade REE deposit.

Our drilling this time will be far more extensive and better targeted with more ground crew and more experience with what to expect.

Do I expect the SP to drop to the mid 40s soon after the placement? No why would it, because the ASX is having a bad couple of weeks?

With humility I recognise the smart money have a better understanding of the market than me and i dont think Shaws will have any stock left over after this deal is done. The big guys wont take it up if they reckon its going to go down. And judging by what happened last time they wont dump it down.

Could be wrong but thats how I see it.

Some of that last speil were facts(ok rough as guts ones but I tried sort of) and some are just the whirrings of my somewhat biased brain. DYOR.

Cheers time for a pint bottle Ive been saving of Little Creatures Bright Ale!
    My place aint the Raffles but I can get away with crappy old shorts and no footware at all! Lol!!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $55.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $31.46K 155.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 19715 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.