PEK 2.78% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

55 cents i guess that's fair enough, page-7

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Ben had a bit more ability I reckon but its comparing two of the top. It is a team game though and like a lot of his( and the club in those times) football history much of the destructive selfish and negative stuff has been glossed over. During Bens top years he should have won two or three Brownlows and the club should have won two or three(not one) Premierships.

I think the guys at PEK understand is not ok to do really well when you could do brilliantly. Those guys have had their noses down non stop and I dont think will start to party themselves and feel they have achieved anywhere near our potential until we are in the dollars. I think if you were not a team player at PEAK you would get the boot real quick. It would have been better for Ben and the club if they had shown him the door when they found out about his problems years earlier instead of turning a blind eye. Or that what i and a lot of others including many Eagles fans reckon.But he was a hell of a player...

Forgive those not interested in Football, but it is late and I reckon it was tied in sort of! Lol!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.87K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 585404 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 13596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.