OBM 1.35% 37.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

That was the issue for me, I was much more confident prior to...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    That was the issue for me, I was much more confident prior to the last cap raise, but there is too much uncertainty now. I have no faith they won't need another CR soon. Its not from the perspective that there are operational issues, I'm fine with that, its the type of issues. An ore thats clogging up the mill seems to me like planning 101, surely management could have planned around that before it happened or even reacted to the problem earlier? Now with switching to another pit its off plan, we don't know the real cost and we aren't even sure it will work! I own shares in Novo too and they have had a similar decline, commissioned around the same time, but the difference is that I dont blame management for their operational issues and have full confidence in them hitting targets. This is why I'm buying one and selling the other. I do still like the OBM story, but at this stage will only come back once management have shown they are capable of turning it around. Until then I feel like its too much of a punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $696.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $948.2K 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98471 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 120490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.