LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

$550m Debt, page-34

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Too funny strauss, I've lived long enough to see all the "disruptive tech", next best thing, that fell in a screaming heap, for a variety of reasons, and on occasions even the superior tech went that way. Kaput.

Rationalise one thing for me, defeats the most ardent EV sycophant, the sensibilities of dragging 50okg of explosive batteries around with you under the floor when the Holy Grail is light weighting range extension.

You honestly trying to tell me that cumbersome, dated tech is not wide open to disruption?

Young fella you have a severe dose of Thundering Herd myopia, from the contrarian POV Li-I most likely go the way of Sony Betamax within 5/8 yrs, complete with a few gigamuseums, totally displaced by the self sustaining Mild Hybrid, zero range anxiety, total independence of the grid, combining the best features of high thermal efficiency ICE, PM motors (sans DyO) and small, compact batteries designed to continuously cycle between half charged to half discharged, maybe even something like the high density LaNiMh BASF & the Sino's are working on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.