PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

55cents, page-3

1. 1,086 Posts.
    go elroy - you da man!

when i said to raise your offer this morning i really had .545c in mind which is where i had placed a parcel some weeks ago. i thought about upping it to .55c but it was gone before i had a chance but i know i would have pulled it back to be taken at .545c when it seemed to be taking a backward step so all kudos to you for your defiant stance at .55c.

i'm getting a bit worried now - stowaway trounced me at .54c and now you've kicked my brains in at .55c - does this qualify me as being the world's worst trader?

and sensei - i think you might be projecting your own anger on to me. i really couldn't be happier but i can understand you being bitter for having missed out on a ~7% ride from .515c to .55c. or are you going to claim another of your feeble excuses like all bets were off when copper, gold, xao or anything else rose? i gave your post regarding my pent up anger (?) a thumbs up because it gave me a laugh but some nasty swine cancelled it out which made me even happier. i'm going to wish you good luck because you're sorely in need of it. can we be sure that sensei is not a multi-nic for deidre?

go PNA!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.