SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Hi Pipes..Its not that "cut and dry".Normally what you refer to...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hi Pipes..

Its not that "cut and dry".

Normally what you refer to is correct, but in this case...there are some differences.

Listing SOGTL only places the Tanzanian assets as value for the listing.
    Kenya, and any Zambian Assets (future assets), are not subject to dilution via the listing.
    So only part of our assets are affected, and Swala has indicated they "may" take up further shares in SOGTL to limit Tanzanian Asset dilution.

With the potential of our acreagee, and with Eyasi still to be confirmed....having 32.5% or 25% of multiple hundreds of Millions or Billions of Barrels of Oil isn't really going to worry me one bit :)

Shares on discovery $8.00...or $7.50....ummm...buy at anything under fifty cents....??
    Ill be laughing at $2.00, crying at $3.00 and thinking I've won the lottery at $5.00

The value is, it appears the Tanzanian Government uses a "points" type system to award the licenses. The listing of SOGTL to local investors, WILL provide extra criteria points, points that many others (including large internationals) are not eligible for, thus raising our chances of securing further licenses.

Give a little, gain a LOT.

I think like yourself, many have not understood Swala's approach on this....although the report writers/valuations estimate researchers have, commenting many times on the benefits of their business model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.