alex - 56 fun-filled summer days +mpi, bta, esl & Anyway it is...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    alex - 56 fun-filled summer days +mpi, bta, esl & Anyway it is good to see the Herutnik black propaganda in all its glory on a Monday morning. Do you just download it from the AIJAC site which in turn is downloaded unvetted from US and Israeli sites or do you make some of it up as you go along?

Abu,

Firstly, for the record, I'm not a Herutnik.....in fact I'm not a Likdudnik either. I don't belong nor do I suscribe to any party.

Every now and again, one of the parties will pick up on a plank that I follow......and that is the Torah.

I have my strong views about Israel which I won't compromise. Sometimes I have no choice but to go along with the majority....Israel being a democracy and all. That's a price one pays in any democracy.

What ever I download, it in it's original form......I do add my own comments from time to time....but I do that in brackets and sign my name.....e.g.(............Snooker) At leat it demonstrates that Iread what I post, prior to posting.

I don't necessarily agree with every single comment of of other jounos posts......however if I post it, it means that I am in agreement with the general thrust of the post. Sometimes I post an article that I totally disagree with, but anyone here will pick up on it in 10 seconds......despite the fact that I posted it.

As to a post being unvetted, I don't follow. If it's on their official website...the newspaper website (and I don't use AIJAC by the way) what is there to vet?

It's on the site!

Your comment....."you make some of it up as you go along?.........is actually a strange one....

But then I don't think you are who and what you appear to be pretending to be.....despite the Hebrew words here and there.

I may be wrong though..........

Any coments you'd like to make about the post itself?

I take it you've read it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.