56 fun-filled summer days, page-8

1. 190 Posts.
    re: alex - 56 fun-filled summer days +mpi, bta, es Alright already, enough is enough.

The first one means something along the lines of "the informers give us hope" - I think, but there's a great Monty Python skit on mis-translations, and in any case I am not claiming to be a semitic languages linguist, although I do know a thing or two. Maybe three on a good day.

I don't know who taught you Hebrew pronunciation, but a Dalet followed by a Yud with a single dot below the Dalet is pronounced Di as in Diyenu.

Your posting on the 56 Days of summer is a right wing polemic and I have a business to run and money to make, so I shall not be entering into further debate other than to suggest that any blinkered view of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and in particular one blinkered by the Torah or the Koran, will not help anyone find a solution.

You should read Naomi Chazan in the current edition of the Australian Jewish News and see what she says about the Sharon plan to withdraw from Gaza.

Diyenu!

Abu Alex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.