BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Mpj1982 and engfc, We all share your frustration with regards to...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Mpj1982 and engfc,

We all share your frustration with regards to the share price but we all must remember that we are in the hands of the broader market.
    We are an explorer in the very unloved resource sector and we are in coal which currently is a dirty word in Aus and around the world.

The junior resource sector has taken a massive beating over the last 12 or so months and sadly BMB was not immune to this downturn.

We just need to persevere as the Co is adding value to our assets and sooner or later things will change.
    The stock market is cyclical and currently we are in a massive trough but it will recover as it always does.

I'm probably in a better position than most in here as I saw with my own eyes the projects and the work that's being done on the ground in Poland so as unhappy as I am about the SP, I believe that we are on to something good in here.

The Balkans were a good project but what we have in Poland is much bigger and better. In some ways the Mariola project is or will be in some way immune to the global factors IF we manage to get that UFA and the off-take agreements signed with Tauron.

If we can produce the coal at around $40t and have a long term supply agreement signed with Tauron and the CAPEX stays at around the $50M mark, we will have an excellent, strong positive cash flow project which will transform us from the dreaded explorer status to a producer within say 2 years.

Yes, there are quite few assumptions in the above statements but we are slowly ticking all the boxes.

And then there's Nowa Ruda and Sawin.

So, as crap as the share price is, we are not in a bad shape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.