SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Squid,If you have a look at HUN, Bunpu offered 1.80 as a...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Squid,

If you have a look at HUN, Bunpu offered 1.80 as a takeoffer bid for the company a few weeks ago. The share is currently trading at 1.68. COK also has a bid for 42 cents a few weeks ago and now trading at 36.5 cents.

I think we all know that many people like yourself, are waiting on an opportunity to sell down on the share and invest the money elsewhere which has greater upside than 7 cents premium on its current offer. I believe you said yourself in one of the other forum (which I also own shares) that you are waiting to sell down SDL to purchase into another share. It is all about opportunity cost. Especially in this market, we need to ensure the upside is huge to justify the risk we are taking on a speculative stock.

I do not have anything against SDL or else I would not have held on to SDL (huge exposure) over the GFC. However I am disappointed after going through such a roller coaster ride with the company, the reward is a measly 57 cents. The fact that management is taking 3 days to announce 7 cents premium suggest the offer is the best they have on hand. What happen to their 1 year plus negotiation with other parties? Where are they? Hanlong offer of 57 cents is a slap in the face for many longterm holder of the share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.