It has been established that due to the unnecessary invasion of...

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It has been established that due to the unnecessary invasion of Iraq, over 1 million people died a violent death. I would include the 5,000 or so coalition forces and for example people who died because they couldn't get to a hospital due to the bombing or civilians accidentally killed by roadside bombs, because if there was no invasion there would be no Iraqi's defending their country. And so what if it was "only" say 10,000 killed. A war crime is still a war crime.

And then there's veteran suicide (I guess they felt guilty) In 2013, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs released a study that covered suicides from 1999 to 2010, which showed that roughly 22 veterans were dying by suicide per day, or one every 65 minutes.

Yes Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons when he was a close ally of the US. I think the US supplied him with the specially adapted Blackhawks that sprayed the chemicals. During the height of the war more Iraqi's were being killed in a week than Hussein killed in his entire lifetime.

The depleted uranium which is scattered over Iraq will poison and cause cancers and birth defects for generations of Iraqi's. So please don't vomit up that drivel about "the brutal dictator" as an excuse for the war.

Hey look, maybe you do care, I really hope so. So did you spend 27 minutes watching the video I posted ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.