58 dead and 2,700 wounded in Gaza add up to zero chance of success for Trump’s Mideast peace plan, page-517

1. 156 Posts.
    So everyone who dies in Iraq now is a consequence of the US invasion in 2003? Sweet logic bro. By using the same logic, every Chinese person that died between 1945 - 1960 is because of the Japanese Invasion in the 1930's. I mean come on....

Obviously with what we know now, the US invasion of Iraq was the wrong decision. Its a decision that was made, and no amount of blaming, whining, complaining or SJW activities will reverse the decision, it is one that we have to deal with. Unfortunately it is only just now that the country is beginning to get back up onto its feet despite the amount of resources the Coalition have put in.

You are way off with regards to the gassing... a simple google would have told you this but no keep sprouting your lies.

Please tell me how much depleted uranium is scattered over Iraq? I'd love to see an exact figure but I guess you don't have one.

Oh and please I am still waiting for you to answer the original question of how exactly this is a 'scorched earth' policy that we are involved in?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.