QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Interesting your first reply in this thread regading Langsfords...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Interesting your first reply in this thread regading Langsfords exorbitant salary increase and bonus is just to make some poor assumptions and sarcastic remarks about me personally (weak) and not actually comment on the topic itself or whether or not you even think the pay rise and bonus was justified given the terrible FY results and 10m loss.

"But at least they gave it a go!!!"

Yes with yours and other investors money while paying himself a lucrative salary + bonuses and accomplished what? Absolutely nothing other than burning through investors cash every month and a string of yearly loses.

All he did was copy Netflix business model and half it's name, rest of the sorry story from there has been a complete failure. And now he resorting to whinging to Netflix CEO about competition while giving himself a healthy salary increase and bonus.

So do you think eh was justified for such a large remuneration increase? Given FY was such a dismal failure, posting one of the biggest yearly loses yet for a reduction in revenue. It stinks of nothing more than a final money grab while he still can.

Bitter and twisted? I made one very quick trade and a profit from this stock about 18 months ago. Only ones bitter and twisted likely to be those unfortunately selling out for a loss. And given the current SP and financial situation of the company, that looks as if it might be a very large number of investors.

Kat.
    Last edited by Katoom: 22/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.