VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Chairman's Letter, page-23

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    That is low voltage words as so inert Ampere as those numbers are wrong anyway, but need better interpretation as such.
    The Chinese are more hungry for Gold. as they ever have been, to the premium now being place in Singapore as they meet Hong Kong's demands.
    What was the value of Hong Kong added to Chinas asset books = WOW as infrastructure and especially uniquely established money making profit...
    sssh as I always thought that China would have a mint here in Australia = maybe I will see / maybe not ???
    The spat with our leaders is soon to be over. China demand of our products is more valuable than the time left of this Government.
    When these Directors are that deep in a good SECURE thing as some with that long their ego and even their in as $$ wants what we want.
    To get ROI (return on investment) to see their little baby grow (as it can) to being a producing GOLD HUB.
    These directors know way more than we do.... they know or even will get clearer what REAL GOLD can be pouring out of the HUB here.
    With voltage and amperage there is also resistance.... so you suggest take over or selling off their baby and possible better egos, & gain?
    The numbers could favor that if they had no backbone and there was greener grass. Look at time here, and the wow as possible gains.
    The reserves/resources as now of Gold in the "ground bank" in good accessible grades for VAN, LSR even you interest AMPs in NWM.
    All these prementioned companies as neighbors are active in drilling and likelihood of increasing their booked resources. Led by VAN.
    News from all all so soon.....
    But in more lateral take over speculation.. = unlikely from NWN & LSR but they are definitely HUB players.
    There have been no word of Superior Canadian owners, they listed there? maybe some corporate news there as infrastructure & 2 old mills.
    They have not partnered as required for their added profit ? why? personalities? POG? a new year = a take over? from them unlikely...
    There is then a wider neighbor enveloping all the prementioned companies asx = A1M trading name AIC mines.
    Their web states they are actively seeking acquisitions. Their abilities and futures I will leave to the crystal ball.
    But so far AIC not that active in this area, but active somewhat in other.
    The enveloping land of this area is under explored and as so no real biggy on those lands.
    Take over unlikely??
    You never know = but they will pay dearly as VAN growing resources...
    I was hoping in GOR seeing the profit and investing their REAL available 100's of millions and get this all on turbo development.
    However low exchange of traded volumes so as waiting...
    There is a little chunk of land near Superior and Van that AIC partnered with Venus in the soon GOLD HUB = The Curara Well Joint Venture. Also unlikely take over from VMC minerals, but soon drilling of unknown in metals or minerals, will also be interesting for the HUB.
    dyor or if have more info please of VAN & the HUB do not be shy to add...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.