NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Jon Pilcher has been very busy recently, and just today I have...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Jon Pilcher has been very busy recently, and just today I have come across another interview, this time today with ******. Some of the main points;
    1. Jon was questioned about the share price pressure over the last 12 months. He responded by firstly agreeing but then by pointing out the 3 transformation events they are expecting in the next 12 months. Trof Retts in NA, Trof Retts ROW and 2591. He finished the discussion on these 3 events by saying its a massive year for Neuren for both patients AND SHAREHOLDERS..
    2. There was a deliberate and staged question re partners in Asia IMO (from my experience and the way the question was framed). Dot point responses were;
    x number of different markets
    x NEU can't market themselves and need a partner
    x very important to find the strongest partner
    x deliberately called out China and Japan
    x will find the right partner and do the right deal at the right time (which IMO is very close) - said they have plenty of interest from the right people
    x (and the massive kicker from me) said the Asian opportunity is AT LEAST as attractive as the opportunities in NA and ROW

In conclusion, and to paraphrase Jon he is "really optimistic about this year, he's not going to be complacent but he is just thinking about all of the opportunities in front of us".

Great update, and his best yet I reckon. You can really hear the confidence in his voice. GLTAH.

Meph, can you please load the link for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.