SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

Ann: Speedcast Announces Confirmation of Plan of Reorganisation, page-2

1. 6,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    “With a bolstered financial foundation and with the support of Centerbridge, one of the world’s leading investment
    funds, Speedcast is well-positioned to maximise its full potential as the Company works to build a platform that
    addresses customers’ most demanding operations and application requirements now, and in the future,” said
    Spytek. “Looking ahead, this agility and commitment to innovation will continue as Speedcast keeps raising the
    bar for itself and the industry as a whole.”
    “Speedcast’s best-in-class technology and connectivity solutions provide a leading value proposition to the
    Company’s customers, enhancing productivity, communication and safety,” said Benjamin Jaffe, Managing
    Director, Centerbridge. “We continue to be excited about investing behind Joe and the Speedcast team's
    innovation and support of its customers and partners in the next phase of growth for the Company.”

"The Plan does not contemplate any recovery for existing shareholders, who will
    no longer have an equity interest in the reorganised Company following its emergence."

Thanks for rubbing our noses in it. You will forgive me if I don't chase you to get onboard whilst 'Speedcast keeps raising the bar for itself'. I'm not 'excited'.

I hope they all catch a very painful and terminal STD. Karma's a b!tch! I leave hoping that the food and wine that they buy with the money they stole from me is poisoned (I've been watching GOT again lately).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.