MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I believe there's too much hyperbole on here with regards to...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I believe there's too much hyperbole on here with regards to short term price movements (both the up and down ramping). It's good that we're sitting in high 30s rather than low 30s, but without a major milestone reached there's going to be incredible resistance at 40c and 50c due to unlisted options coming into play from our respective capital raisings this year.

The only way we truly stay in the mid-40s without it feeling like a fragile position is when IM3 actually reaches the semi-automation milestone, or gets a named deal with an industry leading partner.

Then to surpass 50s before US listing, I'd say a white house senior figure or NY governer factory visit as part of a climate action tour/campaign would be pretty important exposure to raise US investor awareness. It's amazing how many of my investor friends in the states still have MNS in their TODO list for DD due to 'no local hype'.

Of course once US listing comes around, it could launch us to outer space but the way that listing happens can have a dilutionary effect that counterbalances the expected re-rate. So realistically, getting past the dollar by Q1 2022 is already a jackpot in my mind and anything above that is divine blessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.