CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

To all, come back in 6 months and either say, Boy I wish i...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    To all, come back in 6 months and either say, Boy I wish i didn't sell or Boy i'm glad I held through the pain. The facts are that its just a bump in the road. The money raised will be well spent proving up what company knows. Just wait for this restructure/ capital raise to complete and then lets see where we go. Afterall Company did so much with the <$2m raised earlier this year, Now we eill have cash to sure up ownership and prove director was right in his direction.

$0.05 is ideal on a number of points,
    1) we didn't actually own anything
    2) we proved up that their is quality coal on a property currently someone else owns
    3) we had limited time to do initial works
    4) the 1c options were always going to be an issue for asx 20c rules.
    5) company will now have sufficent firepower to generate shareholder value. Look what company did from a shell, from 0.8c to 5c. Whats possible now we are actually moving forward with the availability of full ownership and cash to proce up company. Once company proves upresource close to chinese boarder look at the possilities... Just hold and watch company work over the next 6 months and see what drilling and survey results show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.