GNL great gold mines nl

how to put this nicley - WRONG 3.5c Old RAU,CVI,RSL,KAL day...

1. 31,084 Posts.
    how to put this nicley - WRONG 3.5c

Old RAU,CVI,RSL,KAL day trader = ramparoom experts GNL wont behave like the others once youre in you either take a bath or u get to hold for a few months to a year.

Potential is there but please dont tell me u know about this stock lol. Go back over 4 years of posts on GNL from me, read the company annoucements, the prospects are good but its a long term play.

Singed fingers will result from trying to trade short term. Of course feel free to do what jeddah did and try to make out im downramping lol. I make realistic Tech anaysis calls and guess what right again today. t+3 will become t+200 so be forewarned. Good news results in selloffs, u need to buy when news goes quite and sell if u want when it comes good, i may top up but wont be selling till we hit at least 20-40c a share ( 20c at absolute miniumum) which will probably take another 12 - 24 months.

In short term wont dip below 3.5c ( given market conditions and the recent placement at 3.5c) and the fact that 2.6x3.5 = 8.1 is about the price ELL is trading at ( ofc if the merger gets green light on thursdays GNL AGM) and even then upside is limited until results come in ( those taking part in the recent GNL placement so called sophisicated shareholders given market conditions) are likley to bail asap if it goes towards 5c and drive the price back down

Market logic for the win.

Good luck tight stops and please day traders try something else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.