SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

5C is coming back, page-100

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I was referring to shareholders. Sure SAS has a strategy. Not a good one though in my opinion, which the SP seems to reflect. But no, i was referring to peoples holding strategy.

Say SAS pulls out a miracle and it turns around, i'd bet you'd be the first person to tell me "See i told you so, i was right, you were wrong, i'm superior", but even if it does, given the statistics of spec stocks actually making it and taking into account SAS current position would it really have been the most logical decision to hold on after a year long decline in the SP (Lost nearly 70% of its value since a year ago). If we did that with every spec stock we'd be bankrupt, so why do it with SAS?

We all know the statistics of spec stocks actually making it, and let's face it it's slim. Why people hold onto their stocks religiously regardless of whats actually happening is crazy. Though i'm sure it's just fear as no on wants to take a loss so they just hope like hell it will turn around so they can at least get their money back.

It's just not the way to do it. Protect your capital and live to fight another day.

Speculating 10C, then 20C, then 30C with SAS is just pure hope and borderline delusional at this current point in time.

Pick and choose your battles wisely, i know i made the right long term choice regardless if SAS pulls a miracle out of their hat and turns the SP around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.