KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Hey there charliekane, I reckon if there is no announcements...

1. 3,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hey there charliekane, I reckon if there is no announcements then your pretty much on the money, and I would see low 5s as a good entry also
    my comments today were regarding the intra day share price, but also the immediate short term price as with drilling well underway, news is definitely imminent. And there should be a more constant flow of info over the coming weeks and months
    if we get a good drilling result or some other positive news, the 5.7/5.8 will be in the rear view mirror. I believe in your charts resistance levels and supports, but as you say, they aren't factoring in the possibility/ likelyhood of good news. Say the good news arrives next week, what's your chart say for next possible resistance? I know this stock is going much higher, it's not a matter of if, only when....so any retrace is also welcome so we can consolidate a firm base and pick up more at previous lower levels. Either way is fine for me at this stage. And as people say the fundamentals haven't changed. confirming good gold in the new areas of discovery will definitely push this along, how far it retraces awaiting more news, let's see
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.238K 539.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 222899 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3742679 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.