MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

5c on the horizon!, page-4

1. 10,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Couldn't agree more stockstar.. worst mistake as an investor is to sell yourself short in getting out of a good upcoming company (for a small profit) only to see it go up and up and still further up (after you've sold eg. happened to me with caj, gem, mya, atu etc.) thinking why did I allow my emotions to dictate my investment decision making process.. this happens time & time again to any investor/trader you speak to as they will tell you of similar experiences.

True wealth in the share market is created in holding onto big winners over time.. so that you reap 100-400% returns on your investment!

If you try taking small profits here and there ultimately it will not offset some other bigger losing position that your sitting on etc. so over time you still lose more $$ than you end up making.

With MNE I really believe it will rebound big time from recent lows given all the positive expectations (de-risked somewhat as well).. the chart shows this is ripe for a super move up over the coming weeks!

DYOR as always but I truly believe we are holding onto a upcoming big winner in time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.