BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Crappiest years in living memory?? Obviously you live in...

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Crappiest years in living memory?? Obviously you live in Melbourne!

Here in WA we have live music and dancing! No community transmission, a short, sharp lockdown with the state divided into zones. Did the trick. Government dropped its support for the National Idiot's challenge to WA's Hard Border which has worked wonders following a petition of 244,000 signatories. Scomo doesn't fancy the idea of WA seceding, or losing all the liberal seats in WA. Don't fancy Christian Porter's chances at the next election, WA traitor.

I had to bear an Aged Pension of $114 a week for a month during lockdown but was then allowed to reopen and have been busier than in a normal winter, and many small or sole traders are experiencing a mini-boom as those on welfare have the time to think what needs to be done around the house!

Certainly not the crappiest year for me, and I hope for everyone else. I am writing a Covid diary intended for reading in years to come to those who want to look back on how this pandemic unfolded. Crappiest year for Donald Trump, I grant you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.