AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I did predicted API when it was at 30-40c, now I sold out at...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I did predicted API when it was at 30-40c, now I sold out at $1.85-$1.90 plus dividends. People said they have debt problems so it was at 30c, but I predicted and bought a lot of shares I understand their business model, what they try to achieve and should pull through... which they did. I wouldn't buy API now at this price just IMHO.

I think a few nickel producers might do well if nickel price recovers eg MCR with excellent drill results, strong balance sheet (debt free, massive cash). Just IMHO.

For iron ore, I'll stick with BHP & Rio (but I'll wait a bit) as they have financial capacity and market dominance to do well for long term. FMG is at critical period, what they do next will determine their fate.

I used to be AGO holder and sold out in 2011 expecting iron ore price to collapse and hence AGO sp. AGO IMHO does not have the ability and flexibility to cut cost... they use trucks with limited efficiency. Further, AGO only produce 12mtpa at low quality (15% discount), so probably not very important for Chinese to be interested.

KCN and RSG are very interesting to keep eyes on. India's billionaire gold jewellery maker just transferred $700m into Australia to buy a gold mine.

Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.