SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Just watching the transactions today on buy and sell orders for...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just watching the transactions today on buy and sell orders for this stock, tells you what you need to know. There has been far more sell orders on this stock today then buy. but what you see is the number of units in transaction are disproportionate. Even with the more investors selling the units being bought have been almost double, that of being sold. what we can tell from that is a lot of small fry investors (most likely T.E.P's follows) are getting out because he has sold out. But the larger orders are coming through with investors who have also done their research and seen potential in the company. T.E.P is still on the money with this stock and the couple of negative days aren't anything to worry about, all that is, is a small cap stock not getting enough asx document releases that it needs. I will admit i was wrong with my predication of this hitting 3c by today, its actually the first stock my algorithm has got wrong for the past 9 weeks. but the overall fundamentals and potential are still there. all it needs is some positive news and more FOMO investors to hear about this and we will see the results all our data says will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $87.25K 190.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 812772 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 199100 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.