SCL 0.00% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

5c Share Price Target By Xmas, page-102

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Nothing has changed with SCL since TEP wrote about it when it was trading at 2.6 cents two weeks ago. I have been in it for some time now and the story has got a lot better over the last few months due to the Faria partnership. Chopping and changing out of stocks due to price action or because you are following someone else isn't really investing. The best strategy is to do your research and if you really believe in the company don't sell out unless the story changes. That's what Capital H are doing and I will be sticking with this business unless the investment case changes. Its always been news driven and I think that there will be plenty of announcements over the coming weeks/months confirming growth in the business, which will in turn drive the share pice. The 5 cent target on this thread is extremely conservative and I believe 10 cents is very achievable over the next couple of years, so I will enjoy the ride as trying to time when announcements will come in is impossible. Improved cashflow and sales are pretty well locked in for SCL over the next couple of years, it's not often you get that type of certainty looking forward. Real wealth is created by sticking with great businesses over the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 46.0¢ $46K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 593565 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 29605 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.