SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Thanks for the right up. Gives me a lot of faith in this company...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks for the right up. Gives me a lot of faith in this company from the financial side. I love their fundamental business.

The platform for relief teacher placement looks to be a great improvement on what is currently offered in state schools in QLD;

Admin staff at a school have to receive the sicks calls from permanent teachers.

Then admin at that school may have a list of "known" teachers that they can call to fill. A better the devil you know situation.

If that doesn't work its outsourced to a call centre called "tracer" who starts to call around from a list there.

The list of teachers is compiled weeks / months ahead. Some aren't available or don't want the work even when they get the call.

The system is very clunky, but it also makes it very hard for relief teachers who are really committing to try and find work.

It appears like a top idea with the only concern will be winning contracts especially with bureaucratic state schools across the country. I do understand that the market is huge and this problem is likely to be international.

Global teacher recruitment platform looks great too, young teachers love to travel all over the world working. Schrole ETAS may be a waste of time???, not sure how they offer anything of value to the current market of training courses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 46.0¢ $28.28K 61.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337694 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 50030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.