SCL 0.00% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Im calling it here, T.E.P's research is by far the best iv seen...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Im calling it here, T.E.P's research is by far the best iv seen on the hot copper site for years. What iv been doing lately is when i come across a stock that has great statistics and my program runs the numbers and comes out "buy", iv been coming on here and seeing if T.E.P is already posting about it. from the last 5 successful trades iv made, T.E.P has beaten me to posting on here with the data on 3 of them. Keep it up mate.

I also double checked your data and ran their numbers with my program and the signals are coming back strong. The market movement in terms of buying and selling of shares has increased dramatically in the last 3 weeks. I think this stock is getting more traction and poping up for more investors like us. soon the Hype investors from NZS will arrive and this should push the stock price up even more.

I'm in for an average price of 0.0219, as iv been buying more and more each time my other investments come to fruition. I highly recommend consolidating your parcels in this by weeks end, latest start of next week before you will be buying shares at the 3c and above mark.

again, good job T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $32.53K 70.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 643371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 190642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.