NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

5c support level

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I realise that in the midst of potential company making ( or breaking ) decisions, this is only a minor observance ... but I find it interesting that the 5c support level has been obviously propped up over the past week or so.

From the time the SP recently closed at sub-5c again, there have been a number of times where intra-day trading had taken it to just under 5c, only for a few later trades ( usually near the end of the session ) to get it back to 5c or just over once more ... On one day, there were multiple small trades made, of around $500 each, t accomplish it.

Because there has not been any large scale selling over this period, it hasn't been too hard to protect the 5c level ... but it makes a nice change from what has usually been happening ... Instead of persistent small sales to manipulate the price downwards ( particularly at the end of a session ), we are currently seeing the opposite.

Just curious as to who would be doing this, or why ? ... Being a shareholder, I'm not complaining ... but it is interesting, nonetheless.

Still, I guess when the next wave of significant buying or selling comes up ( probably not too far away now ), we'll learn more about how serious the support or resistance really is.

PS :- At least for now, it keeps our old mate Rod away ... so that can't be a bad thing !!

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.