PSC 3.03% 16.0¢ prospect resources limited

Not a great close or day really, opened up at 6.3 dropping to...

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Not a great close or day really, opened up at 6.3 dropping to 5.6 and clawed it's way back up but on lower volume and then it couldn't get past 6.2 and auction was weak closing at 6c. Starting to look exhausted, but there's a lot of news to still come.

Daily chart it's now started to hit a ceiling at 6.3, doing this twice, it's rejected lower prices though which is good but the MACD is catching up, the EMA and MA are now catching up, starting to enter dangerous risky territory on the technicals.

As I've always posted a number of us including myself have been here from 1.7c and some earlier, so we're well in profits or free carried and such and as I've posted I've traded the trade when the opportunity is there.

I've reduced my holdings today letting go of most of it to just take more profits, end of the day it's why we are all here to make profits, not to fall in love with the company and what it's producing or potential to produce.

Still holding some and as I've always been stating I'm happy to see how things play out, but starting to look a little risky as noted above.

The 10min chart doesn't look so bad and looks like a breakout could be coming, with news to come that could well be true. Still lots of news to come so as i said lets see how this plays out.

This is my 21st Chart for PSC that I'll be posting lol

Daily Chart

PSC Chart 21.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $76.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $34.93K 211.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43476 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.