5EA 9.52% 9.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Gee it’s depressing reading all the negative comments on what’s...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Gee it’s depressing reading all the negative comments on what’s been a monumental day for the company, the granting of the much awaited EPA. The first American company in a hundred years to be given the green light to produce boron. And it’s a 30 year mine life worth billions. I’m confident the next few days will unveil their funding strategy going forward and I’m hoping part of it is the removal of the current convertible note lender. We need people working for the company not against it. There are a multitude of ways to raise money ,a royalty deal ,two types of government funding (defense and general) customer funding etc etc. 5E have been totally hamstrung and at the mercy of the EPA. In regards to funding. No one will tip in big dollars without the EPA. That noose is no longer around their neck. As I’ve stated before the company has not been sitting idle whilst awaiting approval. Let’s see what unfolds in the next 2 weeks. I think even the downrampers may be pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $31.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.1¢ $20.93K 223.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 18596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.