5EA 0.00% 19.0¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

I think everyone at some point are in the red and therefore have...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think everyone at some point are in the red and therefore have negative emotions towards the stocks. I am a current a holder and similar to Roar I’ve lost about 80% of value since the change in strategy. I am also upset about how the progress is going, even with everything on the ground and stars aligning, money is what will keep the operation going.

My thoughts on funding is hoping because Fort Cady is categorised as critical infrastructure, it will provide some lead way on the timing of loan approval. As after rewatching the Aug 2023 presentation they mentioned it take something like 12months? Or maybe I got confused with the department of energy. But time will tell in 3 days in terms of if we got funding from government or diluting our shares even more. Or maybe they go down the route of mineral route, which I believe was briefly mentioned in a Q&A.

I personally think if we want to get back to the $2 mark, it will be 2026/27, where production is happening and there’s substance to work off on. If funding is approve, you may see a price jump to around 50 cents but I suspect there will still be doubt as history has proven the management team and strategic direction is not set in stone.

nothing personal, I love the idea and direction of the company but it’s just the execution has not met the expectation. At the moment, all I can do is hold and watch as the loss is so great that the value of exiting does not justify.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $23.9K 125.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18675 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 106687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.