5EA 2.63% 19.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

I mean it seems that they are only addressing updates of the...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I mean it seems that they are only addressing updates of the SSBF on their linkedin and twitter, unless you follow there accounts and pay attention then the wider market isn't going to have any idea what is going on.

It seems that cancelling the BFS that was due this quarter was a bad idea I mean updating the market on the economics of the business after the resource expansion would have been a great idea. Especially regarding the lithium side of the business which is still widely unknown beside the comment of " a few thousand tonnes per annum will be produced in the LSBF" in their quarterly update almost 3 months ago.

I understand that the company's main concern is getting the SSBF constructed and producing boron but there needs to be a much greater emphasis on updating the market otherwise both the SP and SH will be left behind. I agree with Cooper20, Anthony provided a lot more. Are the board and marketing team even doing any investor presentations over in the US like I just don't understand what all these staff seem to be doing with their time considering I can't find anything in the media. I have been invested for a few years now and this is the first time I have really seen this company be so quiet.

May I add I think in the upcoming quarterly we will see quite a cash burn with this construction with 38mil USD in working capital from the past quarter they may have to do another cap raise at these low levels (even though they have appointed a person to seek government funding it does take a while).

Sorry for the rant I am a big believer in this company and think they are doing many things well, but I just don't think management are cutting it at the moment. I am hoping for a big update in the quarterly which should come out in the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $86.11K 463.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9572 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 16170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.