5EA 0.00% 15.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

5EA set to skyrocket, page-296

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I know a few brokers and stock advisory type folks, every now and then I like to bounce one across their desks, as they often appreciated the outsiders popping one across. Getting a fresh set of eyes on things, when they look at this type of information each day is another part of my research, especially when I'm sitting on 30,000 5EA shares. This was a "perspective' that I received yesterday. Keeping in mind with such a cursory look, doubtful that he clocked onto many of the potential upside thematics that we are as 'keen' 5EA followers are tracking. End of the day, not into falling in love with a stock as I have plans for the monies when the prices too rise.. Plenty of diamonds amongst the rough out there, but always pays to look with a critical lens.

"Have heard of this one before and while I do agree with the Boron thematic (very limited supply), the margins aren’t as high as lithium and other renewable minerals.

Their asset does seem sizeable with production pegged to start in 2023 (took a lot of finding just to find that).

~327m Tons
    8.22% Boric Acid Content
    0.17% Lithium Carbonate Content

Negatives would be less than $80M cash on hand, and is already trading at a $US1Bn market cap. I would say it’s a long-term Cautious Hold, but at the moment, the valuation is quite difficult to justify
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $38.87K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61685 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 21004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.