5EA 2.27% 9.0¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

They are applying for a DOE-LPO loan like everyone else .The...

1. 9,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2230
    They are applying for a DOE-LPO loan like everyone else .
    The problem is BORON is not significant enough but LITHIUM is . The pathway through this is broad and varied happy to elaborate further .
    My tip is they will announce a strategic drilling campaign maybe 1 or 2 entries to define the LITHIUM resource further and into a larger indicated category .With luck this should define a 10,000 tpa plant and it's off to the races .
    I'm not sure the implications of the DOE pathway are fully understood here and believe it or not reading between the lines of the recent announcements the companies new management have already acted towards this pathway .
    FYI I now hold , and will continue to accumulate when I can , but IMHO 100% of future funding will come ViA the DOE or DOD as well as other government entities and therefore it's very broad . In addition if there consultation is successful I believe the current interim stages plan to production and ramping will change and it will go to an all in scenario or close to it .
    All highly speculative happy to give reasoning and evidence to validate my points .
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.