5G & Coronavirus, page-10

1. 15,299 Posts.
    You are making something of nothing and you are just trying to smear me.  You are a low life that does exactly what all other low lifes do.  Smear people that have a different opinion to them.

Since you are too gutless to post what I actually said  i will for you.  I have nothing to hide whilst you go on a witch hunt.   What a pathetic low life person you are.

It is interesting. There is more science to his assertions than the untested assertion of CO2 hating alarmist.

Another video the other day had a very similar view. That went on to name the 5G rollout areas and the Covid break out areas.

The bitchute piece for which I listened to most but not all was lacking in verification of statements. But not to fear. Nor do climate alarmist either.

This guy claimed to be a Ex Telco CEO. He was interesting until he started talking about religion.

Here is the bitchute clip. Youtube removed it the other day.

He went and got all religous during the talk. No problems if he wants to get religious. But talking science and religion together makes it a hardsell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.