5GN 0.00% 14.0¢ 5g networks limited.

5GN happened, page-131

1. 5,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Share buy back to happen imminently progressing WCG to ASX300

If this drops below 35c i'm loading up like a BOSS

Last Updated December 29, 2021 10:15am AEDT

"if you need some ideas about how to make your money work for you in 2022, one expert has named 2 ASX shares that he reckons could go ballistic.

At this time of the year, Capital H Management managing director Harley Grosser usually posts one stock that could rocket in the new year on Livewire — but not this time around.

“This year I thought I’d diversify a little and rather than place all my eggs in one basket, I’d give you 2 stocks that we think are genuine candidates to be multi-baggers in 2022, both of which we’ve been buying recently.”

And they’re tickers that are not necessarily household names on the ASX:

Merger shareholders are selling off for no good reason

Grosser first mentioned Webcentral Ltd (ASX: WCG) as a bolter in March. While the share price is actually down almost 25% since then, he’s still unambiguously bullish on the digital services provider.

“Webcentral recently merged with 5G Networks and is now an integrated IT, hosting, data centre and managed services company, as well as the third-largest domain provider in Australia,” Grosser said.

“The complexity of that merger now hides what is, in our view, the cheapest IT services company on the ASX.”

He explained that while his team was supportive of the merger, many other shareholders were not.

“Based on the share register and broker data, most of the selling since then has been retail shareholders who previously owned 5G Networks and were issued Webcentral scrip,” he said.

“We think that selling is a significant opportunity.”

Webcentral shares closed for Christmas at 40 cents apiece.

Grosser has declared for a while now that the Webcentral share price should hit $1. Despite a tough 2021, his view has not changed.

“We continue to believe this is the case and have been adding to our position as a result.”"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $354.8K 2.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 780018 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 221741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.