5GN 0.00% 14.0¢ 5g networks limited.

Issue Sansh is what you are saying (or more precise not saying),...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Issue Sansh is what you are saying (or more precise not saying), perfectly okay to have a negative sentiment, but to just say Mgmt is rubbish and it will be delisted and the SP has gone down (which is why you think Mgmt is rubbish) so it has to keep going down doesn't add any credibility to your opinion.

List us 3-5 points other than the ones I mentioned above as to why the SP will go lower and we will start to take your opinion more seriously.

Yes most of us are annoyed the SP hasn't performed as hoped/ expected (Im sure you are one - youd love the Sp higher as a holder). So you are not alone there, so instead of pointing out the completely obvious (yeah THE SP IS DOWN we get it) give us a real reason why we should take our money and run. Because if I have more downside than upside I am a seller (but i see more upside than downside at these price hence why I am positive the stock med to long term and buying sub 40c).

Now here is a platform to be taken seriously, so give it your best shot.......

But I'm perfectly fine with you just flying off your handle as that is just as entertaining.....

And yes SP might be down today on back of US trading, and its a Friday, traders dont like to hold over the weekend when there is this volatility going around (that means it might be another good top up day this afternoon)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $17.06K 121.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184817 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 766343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.