XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

5hareholders good old fashioned thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Pont Neuf - CAC territory.

No doubt many of our well travelled forum followers have been to Paris and have seen the artful visions on the river Seine: It was my first time new years 2010. I have to say I was gobsmacked with the view when I took this pic. It didn't matter which way we looked, there was beauty and grandeur. Something to be said for the odd well placed dictator. Wouldn't have any of it without them.

Forum observations

Hypomaster observed that one of my favourite ladies (Margaret Thatcher, much to the disgust of HD's pommy left wing brother) has her twin in Australia; although idealogically the opposite, could it be that Voltaire's object of desire is as tenacious as the Iron Lady. Tenacity maybe. Economic common sense? Nope.

Speaking of Voltaire. The thread was struggling yesterday with this crappy market. Volt (a founding father of the forum?) kept a non political chart barrage up, obviously more disciplined than the rest of us.

And speaking of politics, we have a new and untainted xjo'er of the day. His business is mining engineering and has had enough of childish politics on the more 'down market' forums.

5hareholder or as we in the know, know him, Lee Van-Cleef.

'I've never said this before, but one thing I like about the XJO forum is that it allows us to share our thoughts, be them bullish or bearish, without the smack talk that comes with doing the same on individual stocks. Good old fashioned analysis without the childish politics, thats what makes this forum by far the best thing HotCopper has going for it.' 5hareholder

Can't go past a bit of a pat on the back for the xjo family Lee. Nice charts.

I wonder if Yottas symetry pattern will play out again.

Good trading comrades

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.