XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

piscesThanksI only posted the first article because I did not...

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    pisces

Thanks

I only posted the first article because I did not want to disappoint any bulls such as you.

I am still bearish, but willing to take some risk for the time being on what I hope will be better performing goldies so I am partly invested.

There are heaps of articles in the blogosphere. Reading them does not mean I can base my decisions on what they contain. That is why I said that I am waiting to see what govnuts, especially those in Europe, US and China actually do. Obviously I also take note of a economic data.

The second article is more relevant to me in the shorter/medium term time frame, and since it has some TA I thought some people here might be interested in reading it.

What is a worry to me is that one of my "gurus" (Tim Wood) is fairly bearish. Unless Europe can come up with another short/medium term fix (this time for some of Spain's bankrupt banks) then I suspect we will get a major global recession. In any case a global recession could be on its way by the end of 2012, which usually involves markets anticipating this by several months.

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/tim-wood/2012/06/13/dow-theory-update

By the way if you think the articles I post have little or no value then there is no need to read them or my posts.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.