SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

$5m mc, $3m cash, $2m ev, mobile apps, page-177

1. 2,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    sorry I will translate for you

fans are everyday users....purchasers looking for property...tenants looking for property

everyone wants a quicker/easier and cheaper way of doing things....and in real estate its all about giving the fans (everday users) what they want...quality information quickly

spending all day looking at real estate with the kids in the car be no more....efficient search engines saves you time and MONEY and delivers a better result

People also want some form of quick analysis...how does my deal compare?

Newspaper ads are great...they look pretty...but this is the future...quality information at your fingertip..powerful

Just like in the share market how you rely on information looking for value so do purchasers of property...be it in a residential or commercial purchase...the only way you can find VALUE is from comparison and analysis

this is matching what has taken over the world (smartphones) with an everyday activity we all encounter at some point but in a very specific way...REA was established before smartphones were out and has evolved..answer to all is in the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.