WC1 5.00% 3.8¢ west cobar metals limited

Completely agree with the above comments. At circa $5m mcap and...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Completely agree with the above comments. At circa $5m mcap and a tiny $1m EV it wont take much for this to re-rate quickly once it gets a bit of exposure and positive news flow.
    Massive plus to have Klug and Roberts on board as directors and that they hold so much of the stock. Impressive achievements from long term exec careers at SFR (taking them from junior stage to the ASX 200).
    Directors and CEO hold over 26% of all the stock so plenty of self interest to turn this little junior into something special.
    A good read of the prospectus also flags future M&A activity which I think would be a great catalyst given the likely network WC1 has between the directors and David (CEO). Capital structure should help them also attract quality targets with only 41.5m SOI.
    Fair to say results so far have not set the world on fire, but lets see what news we get on the Mt Jack bullseye target (one drill hole made all the difference for SFR back in the day!).

Good luck to all shareholders and I think a little patience could be well rewarded here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $3.85K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 32050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.