IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

5th paragraph

1. 489 Posts.
    The article from the Sunday Times was interesting, although the contents of the 5th paragraph concern me a little.

"In 2005-06, the company spent $7 million on exploration at the Eastern Goldfields Aldiss-Randalls project and this year expects to exceed
    that amount as it boosts the project resource beyond the current 1.2 million ounce mark".

Why does it concern me? Because with IGRs history of raising more capital, I wonder how much more will be required to meet the expanded exploration costs. If I understand it correctly, the last capital raising (ouch) was to provide capital for continued exploration. However, upon reading the recent article, I just wonder if it was enough to achieve their goals.

Seems to me like a great company in the making, but after holding for the past 3 years, I am beginning to get frustrated with the growth phase which appears to be forever eating into the share holders for more and more capital.

Just my opinion, but I sure would like to know when CC reckons he has enough, and can get on with setting up production. Personally I hope it is not when there are 500,000 plus shares on the books.

Any comments from those in the loop are much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.