DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

5x broker valuation of 33c, page-85

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2842
    I think the company has, and continues, to promote FTT where it matters most.

From the January Shareholder Update:

In December, Gary Shooter, Factor’s Director of Research, and I attended the 2017 Innovations in Wound Healing (IWH) symposium. This annual event emphasises “cutting edge” science in wound healing and is well-attended by top researchers and industry, as its informal nature supports information exchange and relationship building.

During the course of the meeting we spoke with a number of current and potential clinical collaborators who are all eager to see the results from VF00102.

We also engaged with other company representatives, raising awareness about Factor as a company, our vitronectin-based technology, and the ongoing trial. Overall, we were pleased by the level of interest and will continue discussions over the coming months as we approach readout.

Another important opportunity to raise awareness is through scientific presentations and I’m delighted to confirm that our research team submitted two abstracts to the spring Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) and both have been accepted for presentation. One focuses on the mechanism of action of VF001 and the other on the rationale for, and design of, VF00102.

SAWC takes place in late April and is well-timed to drive interest and continue discussions with potential partners as we approach the end of recruitment.

March Rights Issue:

In March the company also completed a successful underwritten over-subscribed rights issue with attendant promotion and visibility.

Chairman's Address in May:

Business development discussions have continued, with a number of face-to-face meetings with potential partners at the recent Symposium for Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) held in the US last month.

Bioshares Symposium Last Week

Ros Wilson delivered an excellent well-receieved presentation to a wide range of investors and market participants.

So, there is plenty of high visibility promotion and market awareness activities going on.

I'd suggest the "drop" in SP has more to do with impatient traders who got ahead of themselves thinking the SP would have a bigger, more sustained rise after completion of recruitment. When it didn't happen, they have moved on.

Would not suprise me either if the SP was being given a little gentle massaging to allow last-minute accumulation at these gift prices.

Technically, there are several gaps, one at 48 which closed yesterday. There are a couple more down below to 43. Whether they close remains to be seen. However, we still have two months or so to go before read-out.

Absent material news it wouldn't suprise to see the SP drift in the up-channel until the time-frame tightens up and the last chances to get set before readout evaporate in the heat of expectation.

The chart shows a mid-term pennant that will reach break-out around October-November.

Coincidence? I think not.

And the white 100SMA is about to cross the red 200SMA

All that is required is a bit more patience.

ftt_ax11aug17_to_12dec18.png
    Last edited by writer: 09/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.