88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

5x my money, page-28

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Consensus says early next week Jake.

But then in an item I read last week, and possibly posted ,(I think, they're all a blur now) it mentioned they would roll all the info out in a internal resource report update. Now that item didn't seem to verify this fact as a statement from the company.

I still think they have lots of info they could release related to the drilling that would keep the sp well and truly on the boil prior to an IRR.

They still have to give guidance on:

* Rock mechs Obviously. Which should be inclusive of

- top/bottom seals
    - frackability
    - lithology structure, already stated analogous to brittle Marcellus/Haynes shales and low smectite, swellable clays.

* final hydrocarbon analysis and GOR ratio

* Overpressure confirmation, which is reliant on GOR, but is heavily intimated to be good due to existence of the sweetspot.

* possibly flow predictions, but this will probably come as a part of the IRR

However the move to plan Ice 2 and initiate the farmer process says STRONGLY to me they HAVE ALL THIS DATA/ANALYSIS bar the conformational acreage-wide 2D seismic which will no doubt not be far away as they were to start on the 2D seismic acquisition this month.

And then finally THAT IRR

Depends on just how they want to kick the market along.

Imho the more expectation the market has or the more accumulation occurring, the more the market will expect, and consequently will require, to keep momentum going.

If Acca's on the mark re market cap bracket of $300M - $500M its going to take a chunk of momentum to get it up there given the expected involvement of daytraders, but also the movement of the stock to the next level of expectation of investors or higher money.

This all becomes very subjective and to say we'll get an annmmnt with some guidance, or all the info right up to the IRR, is extremely difficult to forecast.

Its the old adage, proof is in the pudding and seeing said annmnt.

d.
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 06/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.