A2M 0.90% $6.58 the a2 milk company limited

I don't think a offer is going to eventuate and even if one did...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I don't think a offer is going to eventuate and even if one did its unlikely A2M management would agree in convincing institutions and shareholders to accept it and forgo massive further growth they can comfortably do without anyone's help. Nestle is on the nose in Asia for its shifty business practices and products that are scientifically tinkered within a inch of their lives. Just look at their A2 IF ad campaign and what they think will win them sales. Chinese buyers want what is popular and trusted by mothers in Australia first and foremost. They love the green and clean untinkered IF sourced from unpolluted NZ, Nestles has failed in the first instance and on the second point as well as they tried but failed to source A2 IF from NZ.

Look at Nestle's ad that makes their cows look like they have been genetically modified and mutated, put on all sorts of intravenous drugs to enhance them and then they probably slap on a cape on them with a big S and think people are going to serve such modified slop to their newborns. Its the complete antithesis of the clean, green, natural and honest product that our company has built and based its reputation on. Once a company like Nestle takes over a company like ours and plonks their name on the tin all that good work would go out the window because their name would sully the product. They have shown they are incapable of running any takeover target as a separate silo and entity without having their management assert their slimy immoral control over whatever they touch. They tried to replicate it and failed so are going down another path of trying to scientifically replicate a colostrum like product in their IF like another of our competitors has in China that has also had limited success.

@blackeyed I am sure the shorters know of the stellar results to come but they are pushing the price down in anticipation on the news prior to results that our CEO is going to follow thru on her telegraphed sale combined with all the shares our head of marketing is 100% assured of selling the big parcel she previously converted to fully paid shares recently as well. The usual news articles will come out by the financial gurus telling us we should be worried while they continue to scoop up more shares on the cheap before the positive sales figures release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
-0.060(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $4.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.58 $6.61 $6.53 $10.64M 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7112 $6.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.59 9690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.