A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

6.18 A2 Sales update, page-55

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Cotton2103, I am also surprised at the level of aggression. yzho147 posted an authentic image but was bizarrely slammed for falsifying information, called a fraud, a downramper and threatened with legal. yzho147 was right and didn't deserve that treatment and it should be recognised.

My response to the question of wether we really needed graphics or not obviously upset you. I spent a good long time trawling JD to confirm the authenticity of the image that offended blackeye so much, then another good while finding a way to translate the information that showed NAN selling themselves as the "new Hermes" which was recommended by Australian mums and hospitals, with Hermes prizes to boot so that we had a better understanding of NAN's marketing angle. Can I suggest you look at your style of reading, as nothing I wrote was directed at you or designed to rub you the wrong way, and I am sorry you didn't get my point. Thanks for all that you contribute to this forum though, I appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.