6-2-12 aftermarket lounge, page-3

1. 1,280 Posts.
    And as I mentioned late on the afternoon thread...

If people are willing or interested I thought it would be good to post how many stocks a person holds, in terms of LT, ST, or DT's....obviously DT's can become ST's or even LT's (though the books I have been reading say they should NEVER become that)....and people have different reasons for determining investment versus trade etc etc.

So...will leave others to decide if they want to join in on this or not.

I have 2 LT "investments" - SSN and GGP. I put them in quotes because the truth is I am always looking to exit for a profit and find a lower re-entry when I can. For me there is no such thing as an "investment" - too much uncertainty globally.

I have 2 DT's that went wrong and I am now stuck holding them for better times. But have only held them for a couple of months - if no action within a couple of months I would ditch them for a loss. As above I just don't like holding LT or leaving my money tied up in something...

I have 2 ST holds - ANP and NWE - I would look to sell these at any given moment for a profit. Hence the ST label.

I have at times owned as many as 10 stocks and as few as 3 stocks - I am not comfortable holding more than 6 though, and would like to reduce that even further to just 4 or 5.

Anyway, that's me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.