PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

This thread is ridiculous...What we have here is PAB, a company...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    This thread is ridiculous...
    What we have here is PAB, a company that has never made a dollar, was once .004 of a cent, recently 2 cents, and is a bio with near whopping 2 BILLION SHARES ON ISSUE AND 250 Million options...eek.pngeek.png...

This has been pumped heavily on the daytrading forum whilst the rampers dump, and there are many traders now stuck at these extreme heights...in short this share price is about to drop like a lead balloon as it normally does after the pump ...

I would not want to be left holding this after the coming dump IMO ..I'm calling 2 5 cents max in a week or two ..

i know most holders won't agree, but I can see this logically, and not emotional like holders ..

Just be very careful, and read through the numerous ramp posts on the DT forums over the past week, and you will see the dampers who started this are gone and it's now traders stuck desperately trying to hold this house of cards up...IMO....laugh a you want...just watch, there is nothing supporting this high level IMO....
    drifta preficta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.925K 274.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3479285 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1887046 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.