OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

gselfWhile you would exort I return to the shadows I assert my...

1. 20 Posts.
    gself

While you would exort I return to the shadows I assert my right to a view in equal share to yours.

No-one is saying you can't take a ("balanced"?) view of the stock - OZL or any other.

You know, what you perceive and posit as the "real picture" is ultimatley a subjective one, as with all the people and posts on here. Aaah democarcy - a Sh!T of a thing!

I am truly a neutral bystander who once had an interest in OZL.

The objection is not about your freedom to have a say but the the 'style' (lack thereof actually :-) of your postings.

As for personal responsibility - that was never the objection - your snide spitefulness was.

And your decision not to feel compassion (or in your more imperialistic terms "sorry") for others is your prerogative - the fact that it takes on a public aspect here, is unfortunate.

One would have thought that the fact of your having escaped the misfortune of so many in OZL would have blessed you with greater largesse.

It's interesting that you percieve objections to your input as "slamming". Perhaps it's nothing other than the flipside of the position you so fiercely assert.

Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.